NFAR is pleased to be working the following outstanding organizations and agencies to build programs, services and supports that benefit children with autism and their families in our community:
• Rady Children’s Hospital
• San Diego State University, Special Education Program
• UCSD Autism Research Program, University of California San Diego
• The Center for Autism Research, Evaluation and Service (CARES)
• Kids Included Together (KIT)
• Vista Hill, Stein Education Center
• Exceptional Family Resource Center (EFRC)
• STAR Program, Inc.
• Coast Music Therapy
• USD COMPASS Family Center
• TERI, Inc.
If you are interested in becoming a Community Partner with NFAR, please contact us at 858-679-8800.